Sunday, March 18, 2012

Purple Purple Purple FINISHED!

Woohoo!!!

At long last.....it's done!

Today I trimmed, snipped, and finished. Everything is now packed and ready to be sent
(Lizcarrit if you're reading this THANKS for your patience!)

I wonder why some projects come together in one day and others that SHOULD be simple don't and take forever. Or little mistakes pile up and then it's a Huge one that requires h o u r s of unpicking.

At any rate; here are my two finishes for the weekend, and a new custom order that I'm working on the layout for:

I love the disappearing 9 patch pattern.


Jungle Monkey Quilt for James & Ann


Purple Purple Purple all laid out purty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.