Saturday, April 7, 2018

NEW in the shop!

Available in my Etsy Shop..... new cute little Snarky Cross Stitches.
I love needle point. It's so relaxing. I usually watch my Jane Austen movies and stitch...ack. 

I know. 
Could I *be* any more Grandma?? Lol....



In 4 inch hoops that you can hang up or attach directly using only a tack, they're super light!
......if you don't get the reference, I know you don't like "Hamilton" :)

Embellished with beads and iridescent threads.

Pretty!


A little extra snark for your day- this one is a best seller!!!

In progress. I make messes.


Never too early for Christmas! Embellished with beads and sparkle thread.

Just....because.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.