Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Summer Catch Up!



It's been a very busy and very HOT summer. For you too, I bet.
Up here in Ontario; we're only half way through our summer. It's wonderful.
Over the last few weeks.... it's been almost too hot.

I do love summer. Winter can be pretty, sure...but I miss the sun on my face and the warm breezes.
And having my morning coffee on the deck. And my evening beverage on the deck.

I mean,  one could go out on the deck in January....but....not quite  the same.


but.... IT'S SUMMER!!!!

Garden is growing,





 knits are being knitted
 

Currently #ontheneedles

and I've been working on going through my stash instead of buying anything new. (Except for thread or other types of notions that require to be replaced)
I mean, like most crafters; I have SO MUCH STUFF   a pretty good stash that really, I don't need anything new.... I have a TON of WIPS still eyeing me balefully from the UFO Basket.
Enjoy my summer catch up......

everyday this is what they do.

Thanks for the inspo Karl! Remember this when I post my new shirts!

Hair Chop!



When you're trying to be professional but the cat has other ideas.

DINNER!

Dad came & we reshingled the shed!


Cucumber close up!




CN Tower! Took my out of town guests for dinner there!

So apparently I feed raccoons and not just feral cats.

I also have backyard bunnies!
Summer catch up! What's going on in your lives? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.