Tuesday, January 6, 2015




I love the start of a New Year. 
Possibilities are endless!

(Except....when you try to sew in a zipper, or do a fancy seam and realize, uh oh. 
This might be a little more challenging than I thought.)

So I am going to pick one skill a month or so and totally work through it, as much as I can.
Starting with small projects and setting goals for big projects, incorporating the skills learned as we go!
Who wants to join in? 




 Let's share what we learn & make!

Our own special hashtag -   #skillbuilding2015  to IG/Tweet progress!

Know a great tutorial? Someone who nails these skills?
Post links in our comments & let's get sewing!

3 comments:

  1. I learned how to peel a pomegranate this year on youtube. Hello, two points for Martha Stewart.

    I have a hole in the lining of my purse and sew hole closed has been on my To Do list for a couple weeks now. I hope to obtain a resolution soon. Cross those fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED your recipe for that salad. It is now being added to my list of Things to Make! Which is growing.....

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.