Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fancy'in Up The House! Pillow Tutorial

 I've said it before and I'll say it again.



 I love to decorate and bake and give and sit in the sparkle.
 Decorating the house is a lot of fun....and I found the easiest, most funnest, super simplest tutorial that looks AMAZING when they're done..... SPROCKET PILLOWS!!!





I made a few for gifts last year, and when I pulled out mine to add to our festive decor, I *knew* I had to share the joy of making them. Even if you're not a strong in the sewing area; this is a super easy project to make.
This tutorial is courtesy of the AMAZING Allison at Cluck Cluck Sew.
Her photos and step by step instructions make everything easy and understandable.


The bottom centre one is Mine. :)

Happy Sewing & Decorating!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.