Tuesday, August 23, 2011

From The Past, Sun, Dec 30, 2007


Sunday, December 30, 2007 


Of Course. Scrooge is a Duck.
Current mood:  accomplished 

Wow. I can't beleive that 2007 is over already! 

I had a great Christmas; had my Mom & one of my brothers come to visit. It was a bit hectic, but worth every moment. I love Christmas. I love everything about it; the happiness, friends & family, the food, the feelings, giving gifts, and yes the Sparkliness of Christmas just makes me happy.

So every year for the past bit I've done the Christmas Panto at Casa Loma here in Toronto. See pics of the castle at:. www.casaloma.org . This year we're doing "A Christmas Carol" in a very different way...lol.
Just before Christmas we had City TV (local TV station) in to do their Breakfast TV segment. It was really fun; albeit REALLY early. 

During the segment; the host was talking to the kids, asking them about the show, if they liked it, etc. She asked one little fella, no more than 6, if he knew who Scrooge was. 

He thought for a moment and then answered "He's a duck."

We all laughed our heads off. He just looked confused.

This year has been a fantastic one; personally & professionally it was mostly up. A few downs; but nothing that cannot be surmounted. Everything happens for a reason; even if you can't see it at the time.
Plans for the New Year? Sure...let's see...
Um. 1. Conquer the world. 2. Stop biting my nails. 3. Record solo album
4. See more of the World. 5> Then see number 1.
 Thanks to everyone that was a part of my year and made it what it was.
I wish all of you the best for 2008. May you all be safe, warm and with those that you love. May the sun rise to meet you, and the wind be always at your back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.