Tuesday, August 23, 2011

From The Past, Tues, May 8, 2007


Tuesday, May 08, 2007 


Whee. Home again 

I've just returned from a 10 day tour doin' a Circus show across the Canadian West.

For those of you that know me, you'll know my love of taking signs (as in, store signs, etc) literally.
 Until now, my all time favourite signs were:

 London, On - "Childrens' Photography The Spay & Neuter Clinic"
(Two signs that shoulda had a space in between them)

and Hammond, LA - The PMS Day Spa (Pamper Me Silly Day Spa) & don't forget: The HandJob Car Wash. (They wash your car by hand I hope!)


BUT NOW...added to infamy...from WINNIPEG, MB

The "We specialize in Long Crack Repair" Glass Shoppe

and

The Manitoba Joint Council

I laughed til I cried over the Crack repair one. I know. I'm  a dork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.