Wednesday, April 29, 2020

WIP Wednesday! Yep- double checked. It's Wednesday.

It's Wednesday again!
Crazy how fast time is moving !


 I know I always say that but...it really is going fast, even in this time of quarantine.


I think the hardest thing during this time of isolation is missing our family & friends. 
While our day-to-day working has pause, Life has not. 
Birthdays, Births, Deaths....things are still going on.

My heart breaks for those losing their parents & loved ones during this time. 
I know things will get better; and I don't mean to be all serious. 

And there are ways we can still see each other; online, video calls, etc etc. 
And for now the mail service is still working, so we can even send little gifts in the mail to people!
(Properly sanitized, of course!)

I have a few projects for gifts I can't post yet. But in the meantime...
I've been doing lots of little alterations this week. You know...finally mending pants, hemming jeans, altering tops, etc etc etc.

I always have excellent help in the sewing room.


So it's WIP Wednesday where you can post your progress, or link up with your recent posts!


Separate but Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.