Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Are people still reading blogs?



Blogs. Are they still a thing? Or is it all 'on the 'gram' now?


I mean, I still have my fav people I follow & read; but a lot of them, like myself; have kinda gone awol from time to time and only post pics on Instagram.

I get it. Social media is WORK. And not in the fun kind of werk. Like actual WORK. 


By the time I've come up with content, added & edited pics, tried to schedule a few posts in advance, and then co-ordinate to pop up on Insta & FB as well, sheesh. 4 hours have sped by and that's time not spent in the studio creating.

I'm small. Like, just me small. Me. And I get that to stay relevant & competitive you gotta do all this stuff; I'm not at the point where I feel I can hire someone. Maybe one day.


So like... I don't know. Keep posting? Okay. But like all the cool kids say...you can find me on Insta.... Wonderbunnie Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.