Tuesday, April 2, 2019

NEW Sewing Room!

The elements are coming together!

So Mr J finished my table!

Shown here, fully in use :)


It's amazing and perfect!

The right height, a new chair, and everything FITS in it!


It's also on wheels so I can push it out of the way when I'm not using it.





It's a bit heavy though, we'll see how our old floors hold up......

I set it up!

Using all the spaces & the drawers from my old storage towers (that were plastic and crumbling with age) I was able to get rid of ALL the storage towers from the sewing room! Seen in the left corner of the photo, all gone now!

It's so roomy now! I was able to get rid of all the bins, even my little table top one that held my things I use the most, like needles and pins and scissors, etc. A rolling tray from IKEA helped clear it all up.



We got the pegboard hung, and I put up the thread and TONS of notions that otherwise just sorta got moved from one spot to the other.
All the folding tables are down in the basement!




The windows were replaced, and are HUGE!
I still need to rehang the curtains, and paint over the primer on the sill.

Lots of work in progress, more to come!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.