Monday, September 25, 2017

Heat Wave!

What a crazy weather week we've had! 
Not one day under 30* Celcius....and nearing 40 with the humidity...in SEPTEMBER!
Now, I'm not complaining...I love the warm weather and I love summer. 
But...I've been battling some sort of crud and feel like I've been hit by a truck. Yuck.
So...confined to the house I've been knitting up a storm.

Most projects will be in my Shop (link above) and you can see more photos of them there.
And any scarf/cowl can be customized with colours or styles...let me know!






Muffin helps by supervising and keeping the birds away.



Vamp keeps a watchful eye from the catnip patch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.