Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Update & Happy Mardi Gras!!!!


Lots going on here at The Quilt Cave. Christmas was lovely, gifts exchanged and everyone enjoyed the Big Turkey Dinner. (That I nearly dropped on the floor, but that's another story a la Mr. Bean).

I haven't had much time for sewing, we are in the process of selling the house and so, must keep everything contained and neat and orderly. *Snort*

I do have a few WIPS (of course) and plenty of UFOS....
A new favourite full sized WIP

! I did finish a whole bunch of Bloomers however for the shop, to go along with the Custom designs, and  I think I will be adding more colours this summer...keep your eyes peeled!

Well y'all, as they say down in N'awlins.... Laissez les bons temps rouler!!
Someone has claimed this Sprocket pillow as his own.




A few pics for you on this blustery cold Feb Mardi Gras....



The BEST spelling mistake ever....read carefully...a little sewing humour


MY favourite couch blanket made with Moda and Bernat yarns, it's twin sized, took me almost a year. Ha. Perfect to snuggle under...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.