Wednesday, April 22, 2020

WIP Wednesdays - Netflix & Sew...

Hey all! It's Wednesday!!
WIP day...and.... a *gasp* ....confession....


I've had a thing for Jason Bateman since he was on Silver Spoons.


 I was 10. He was 12. Le sigh.
Now I'm ...older. Still have a sweet spot for him. I've been watching Ozark the last few weeks. It's dark. But really good. (And there's scene where you get to see his bum. Woot!)

But I digress.....

Time to get out & dust off those long-neglected or brand new projects!

For me, I'm working on getting through my half finished/half started bin of quilts.

Because it was cold and raining most of last weekend; I ended up getting this one done ahead of time.
I worked on my point matching skills on this one. My first time working with HSTs!

This "Starflower Quilt"  that was originally supposed to be for our wedding bed back in 2015. I started it in 2014,  finished it all the way to the sandwiching, then never quilted or finished.
Here's a photo of the completed block & top:


OF course, all work approved by Muffin.
Completed! I used hot pink thread and binding.

Link up below, show us what you're working on!


You can see the FMQ. Zazi really liked it.


Link up & show off your projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog addy so I can reciprocate! Have a wonderful day.